Sunday, April 17, 2011

Craziness

The last few weeks have been pretty crazy. John has been out in North Dakota working for a friend in the oil fields. He likes the variety and new things that he sees, but he is definitely tired of the long hours and not being at home. The dogs are fun as ever. Max is listening much better, but still a pest at times.
 This is how Max likes to relax.
 Cedar likes to sunbathe. I think she was meant to be a tropical dog.

We have heard the baby's heartbeat a few times and in a few weeks we will have an ultrasound to find out the gender and to take measurements and such. I dont feel like I am getting a belly, I just feel fat at this point. I also have been so spacy. I keep forgetting the simplist things. And with John not around to remind me it is not pretty!

Here is a picture I took of myself at like 13 weeks. I pretty much have no belly. It is just an awkward way to take pictures. But I figured I better capture the moments.

This last week I went with John's sister Julie and her family to the Aquarium here in Salt Lake. It was a lot bigger than I would have thought and we had a great time. My favorite were the seahorses! I couldnt believe how cute and small they are!!

I have been busy with work and I am looking forward to our upcoming trip to Florida! I am ready for a vacation!!!

2 comments:

  1. we are getting so excited for Florida. . . I like the belly shot when is your ultrasound?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are going to all have such a fun time in Florida.

    ReplyDelete