Thursday, March 10, 2011

Life is Continuing On

So John and I have been busy with everyday work. Work for me has been going well. I started as Charge RN and now it seems more stressful than ever. John finished up the house in Park City and is now just doing small jobs until a new Condominium job starts next month. We have found out we are expecting our first child in the beginning of October. I am 11 weeks along and hoping that the morning sickness ends soon. We have heard the heartbeat but I am dying to get a real picture of my little alien growing inside me. Our dogs continue to get into everything possible but they are learning to listen a little bit anyways. Other than that life continues with boring everyday stuff. But we continue to be blessed and happy as can be.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for a post! I hope your morning sickness starts getting better too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see everything is good and well. And hang in there you'll feel great in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog!!! I am so happy for you!! hope you feel better soon, and maybe I'll see you at charge nurse meeting soon.

    ReplyDelete